Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Twins


Me and my American Girl doll are like twins. I got her for Xmas from my Nana and Tata. She has bangs just like me. She is my second favorite doll. My first is Sassy because she is the second build-a-bear I ever had. We both have the same pajamas because my Nana and Tata also got me and my AG doll the same pajamas. We are sitting in the twins new stroller.


Now we have buns, the same as can be, in our hair. I did my hair and my AG doll's hair. We almost have the same shirt. We are so twins, and we will be forever. Her name is Marie.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger Elissa L. said...

I cant get over how much she looks like you!

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Mercy Elaine said...

man chone, when i see that doll laying on the couch i always think its one of the twins

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home