Friday, March 23, 2007

Bass Lake

It's coming, it's coming! We're going to the magnificent Bass Lake. Me and Marie and the family are ganna have lots of fun. We are going to go for a week in August. It'll be enough time to add one bird to my bird collection. Last when I went to Bass Lake I got two birds and a nest inside a shop. They are fake birds, of course. When I go I will probably get a blue jay, maybe, or a robin.
I will get Marie a new outfit for Bass Lake. Have you ever been to Bass Lake? Because it's really fun!
Until next time...
Maria





5 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Blogger Elissa L. said...

I cant wait!!!

 
At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo hooooo~nina woman

 
At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget your water shoes. pn

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Elissa L. said...

you havent blogged in so long. SO see my blog and see what you have to do.

 
At 12:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home