Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Tagged & I'm ganna get over it

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here is my 7 things:

1. I am a girl and I love shopping. But I do not like expensive or cheesey things.It is still easy shopping though.
2. I do chores and I still do not have any allowance.
3. I think (little) Feilx is so annoying.
4. Soon I will be signing up for cheerleading.
5. I'm trying to collect Bass Lake birds, fake ones.
6. I have played other sports than soocer. Such as ice skating, ballet, gymnastics, and my gym.
7. I like cereal & milk.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six more weeks till Bass Lake!!!
pn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home