Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lord of my Mom's dreams



Who ever knew that this person could be a frozen vegetable stealer? It all began when my Mom and me watched all the Lord of the Ring movies. After the three days that we watched them, my Mom had a dream that Frodo was trying to steal her frozen vegetables, and Frodo had a truck full of Legos. They took his keys so he couldn't go home. And then Sam came a little while later and asked where was Frodo. Another funny part was when Frodo was trying to steal my Mom's vegetables she had to pick him up and he was squirming. My Mom's wierd.

ps i loved those movies.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger Elissa L. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Elissa L. said...

Youre Mom sure is a weird-o!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home